Sponsored Walk 21st May 2022
Raise Money for YOUR charity!
- Sponsored EventSponsored Event
- St Mary's Church Farleigh
Our annual Sponsored Walk will take place on Saturday 21st May 2022, starting and closing at St Mary's Church in Farleigh. You keep 60% of your sponsorship and pledge it to the good cause of your choice, the remaining 40% supports Rotary charities and will allow us to carry out our support both financial and in terms of services provided to those who need it most. Book now to allow plenty of time to sign up those sponsors. It is a lovely family & dog friendly walk and the weather is always super. Don't miss out - sign up now.