Welcome President Brian who says -
"We are so excited to start a new Rotary year & I want to thank Past President Sue for all her hard work throughout what has been a challenging year
with Covid 19.
I am immensely proud of our Club who rose to the challenges & provided support for those in isolation, working with the covid clinics, marshalling the car park, shopping & making calls to keep in touch with the elderly across our areas of operation.
We will continue to provide support & help to all who need it. If you need help or know someone who does just call 07774-186 792.
Don't forget our annual
Sponsored Walk on July 24th.
This year as in previous years we plan to
start & end at St Mary's Church Hall in Farleigh.
You can support the charity of your choice with 60% of your sponsorship going to your charity & the remaining 40% going to Rotary charities.
We have a short & longer walk. The full walk is 7 miles with the shorter walk suitable for all ages.
In order to register for the walk & to obtain a sponsorship form please click on this link
or call 07774-186 792.
Rotary Rocks ..............
Welcome to the New Presidential Team
President Brian, Vice Presidents Wendy & Cynthia.
Watch our Facebook page which will of course have all the details of our upcoming activities,
events & competitions.
Together we will get through this pandemic.
Rotary Rocks ..............."
HRH Prince Philip & The Queen
'Service Above Self'
We will keep you up to date on our upcoming events as & when we can
re-arrange. For further details contact
Where & when we meet
Our Club meets at Coombe Lodge each Monday from 12.30 onward. Please come along and join us to see what we do in the community locally, nationally and internationally.
We are a dynamic club who meet weekly for lunch and to arrange the ongoing work of ouc Club, all the fun events which go on throughout the year.
We are a dynamic club who meet weekly for lunch and to arrange the ongoing work of our Club, all the fun events which go on throughout the year.
President Sue warmly welcomes you to our website. Please take time to look at our site and find out what we get up to. You would be most welcome to join us for upcoming events, just drop us a line.
MORE ABOUT ROTARY
We provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards, and help build goodwill and peace throughout the world